Monday, April 1, 2013

The Healing Crisis - An Extreme Example

 

Baseline of Health Foundation  
Daily Health Tips April 1, 2013
spacer

Here is today's Daily Health Tip you requested!  If you'd like to forward this email, unsubscribe, or manage your subscription, click here.

Lessons from Jon Barron
The Healing Crisis - An Extreme Example

  

In this week's excerpt from Lessons from the Miracle Doctors, Jon Barron provides an extreme example of the healing crisis – both the downside and the upside.

Daily Health Tip Image"The follow story comes from an actual letter I received from a competitive cyclist who went through a healing crisis while detoxing. His reactions were on the severe side to be sure, but it's instructive to see how the crisis ended.

The 30 day colon cleanse went without a hitch. I lost 10-15 lbs, maybe more. This is excellent news for a competitive cyclist because weight loss without losing muscle mass is a win-win situation.

After I was done with the colon cleanse I began the liver/gallbladder detox. The first day I had some cravings for food and that night I dreamed I was at a banquet stuffing my face. I thought, 'Oh no I'm supposed to be fasting,' and then woke up and realized I hadn't broken my fast. I had interesting dreams almost every night of the five days.

The second day I had a headache in the morning and, when I got home around 4PM, the headache still persisted. I tried to make the potassium broth but the smallest tasks seemed monumental, and I lay down in bed and started to burp a little. I couldn't sleep, the headache got worse and I began to feel as if I was going to be ill. Eventually, I ran to the toilet and had my first bout of vomiting and 'dry heaves.'

The only way I can describe the next hour or so is that it was like how 'going cold turkey' from heroin is portrayed in the movies. I had several sessions on my knees, hot and cold sweats, one of the worst headaches of my life and actually had to time my breaths between 'puking my guts out.'

The first session was the carrot juice I had consumed or so it looked like. The second time around was what, in retrospect, may have been ancient maraschino cherries or tape worms (?) -- chunks of red, but not blood.

Round three brought up some mucous like substance and some yellowish, bile like fluid. At this point the 'heaves' were so bad that I was getting scared and thinking I might have to stop the detox. The final bout was the worst and brought up yellow bile (?) with red 'blood' specks in it, seemingly from the deepest recesses possible (or that I had ever experienced).

Exhausted and not wanting to be too far from the toilet, I sat back in a reclining chair and fell asleep. I woke up in an hour and immediately noticed that my sinuses were clearer than I can ever remember. My headache was gone, and I felt like a million bucks. I called my chiropractor friend and he confirmed that it was probably the effects of toxins being released by my liver into my system and that I may have gotten rid of some bad stuff when I became ill.
"

------

We hope you enjoyed this week's excerpt from Lessons from the Miracle Doctors. Next week we'll talk about how fasting can help promote healing in the body. If you enjoyed this excerpt and would like to get a copy of the book for yourself, please visit one of the following resources.

Lessons from the Miracle Doctors Book

Forward Email

LET'S CONNECT


Facebook Twitter Pinterest RSS

 

RELATED ARTICLES


HEALTH PODCAST


"Take Back Your Health" Audio Series by Jon Barron
Enjoy Jon Barron's free audio series called "Take Back Your Health" that parallels many of the chapters in Jon Barron's book Lessons from the Miracle Doctors -- with a few added nuggets of information.
 

JON'S BOOK


Lessons from the Miracle Doctors Book
Read in over 100 countries, learn the health secrets that prevent and reverse illnesses.
Order Today
 
For more great topics on natural health visit the website, JonBarron.org!
Sign up for our FREE monthly coupons!
 
Sign up for Jon's Biweekly Newseltter!
 
spacer
spacer
Copyright © 2002-2013 The Baseline of Health Foundation - All rights reserved. - Contact Us

The Baseline of Health Foundation newsletter and website are made
possible by grants from Jon Barron and Baseline Nutritionals, Inc.

 



This message was sent from Daily Health Tip to 4uloads.foodcooking@blogger.com. It was sent from: The Baseline of Health Foundation - 19360 Rinaldi St. Suite 370 Porter Ranch, CA 91326. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Manage Your Subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment