Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trusteeship Investment Proposal.

Atty. Anthony McKen (Esq)
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford
IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Our Ref: GH/SJ/P01/6834/01/014.

Attn: Managing Director,

I am writing to solicit for your professional managerial services in Funds and Asset Management. I got your contact from your country Chamber of Commerce Directory.

Introduction: My name is Anthony McKen; personal attorney to Mr. Stephen Jenkins, Director Nautical Petroleum Plc, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client.

Business Proposal: Mr. Stephen Jenkins is considering investment project in your country and would like to know the areas you can partner with him. He has investment funds and need a local partner with skills, thus he has asked me to contact you.

I don't know too well how this is done in your country, hence I am contacting you to help in this regards.

If you have the ability to manage the funds, could you get back to me to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding. Kindly send your resume/company profile for our verifications. Forward your investment proposals to allow the investor have a feasibility study of your proposition. We need be ensure that we're dealing with the right person.

The amount and terms of executing the deal will be made known to you upon receiving a positive response from you.

Conclusion: If you are successfully chosen, information will be shared with you. I would like to hold back certain information for some reasons now until you indicate your interest and willingness to assist him.

Thanks. I await your positive response soon.

In all friendship I remain,

Anthony McKen (Esq)
Tel: +447053856042
Fax: +448435586793

N/B: The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. And please do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment